Here’s Some Sweet Research: Increased Chocolate Consumption Linked to Less Body Fat
‘Tis the season to indulge—and perhaps make up for it at New Year’s with a resolution to exercise more. But what if all that chocolate doesn’t require penitence? A new paper has linked chocolate consumption to reduced “fatness” in European teens. This confirms and extends a recent study from UCSD that found a similar link in Californian adults.
Read more from Danna Staaf at KQED Science.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.”
ginger ale kitkats
green tea kitkats
soy sauce kitkats?!!?!
sweet potato kitkats
are you telling me i could have a varied meal that consists entirely of kitkats
here for that^^